Terms of Service
One-Time Online Credit Card Payments Terms and Conditions
The Online Payment Terms constitute a contract between you and , LLC. Please read them carefully. By submitting an online order for services, you accept the Terms as indicated below. All payments of , LLC invoices using the online credit card facilities are subject to the following conditions.
, LLC accepts the following cards:
- American Express
You warrant that:
- You are 18 years of age or over.
- You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Online Payment Terms and and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms.
- The credit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name or you are authorized to use the credit card.
- You will pay the issuer all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
- The information supplied by you is true and correct.
When you complete the online payment form, funds will be deducted from your credit card in USD currency. All payments are debited to , LLC. Due to the way transactions are processed by the external banking sites, there may be delays of 1-3 days in updating your payment in , LLC’s records.
Credit card payments are secure:
- Payments will be processed directly by TSYS Acquiring Solutions (US dollar transactions) using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Credit card numbers are protected with a high level of encryption when transmitted over the Internet.
- If successful, you will receive a confirmation notice of your completed payment.
- If unsuccessful, you will be advised that your payment has failed. , LLC will not be advised why a payment has failed; therefore, you should contact your credit card provider for details.
- If your payment fails, please use one of the other payment methods described on your invoice to pay your invoice. Please arrange an alternative payment method promptly to ensure continuous use of , LLC services.
- , LLC will confirm your payment details via email.
By clicking submit order, you agree to our credit card terms of service to have your credit card charged for the services quoted above. Final charge(s) may vary based on actual services completed.