Terms of Service
Recurring Credit Card Charges Terms of Service to Pay Invoice Balance for Any Services Rendered During Billing Period
By agreeing to recurring credit card charges to pay invoice balances for any services rendered during the billing period, you acknowledge and accept the following terms of service:
- Authorization: By providing your credit card information, you authorize us to charge your card on a recurring basis for the outstanding invoice balance for any services rendered during the billing period.
- Payment terms for services rendered by MercuryPDX, LLC will depend on the type of account terms you have agreed upon. Charges will occur either weekly every Monday, bi-monthly on the 1st and 15th of each month, or on the last day of each month for any outstanding balance within the billing period. The first payment will be charged on the next billing cycle after the initial purchase of services.
- Automatic Renewal: Your credit card will be automatically charged for any outstanding balances within the billing period of your account terms.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel your recurring charges at any time by contacting customer support or through your online account. Cancellation requests received after a payment has been charged will not be processed until the following billing cycle.
- Changes to Payment Plan: You may change your payment plan at any time by contacting customer support or through your online account. Changes to payment plans may result in a change in the billing cycle.
- Failed Payment: If a payment fails to process, we will attempt to charge your card again. If the payment fails after multiple attempts, your recurring charges may be suspended or canceled.
- Our refund policy for recurring charges is as follows: please contact our customer support team for any refund requests. Generally, we do not offer refunds for recurring charges unless required by law or special arrangements have been made by our customer support team.
- Privacy: We will not share your credit card information with any third-party without your consent.
- Modification of Terms: We reserve the right to modify these terms of service at any time without notice. By continuing to use our services after any modification to the terms, you accept the modified terms.